Thursday, February 3, 2011

Media studies - Why I've chosen to take this subject.

Well I've been interested in media studies from the time I saw I could take it in school. Didn't fully understand what media studies was going to be about or involve, but what drew me towards taking media studies was that I'm not certain of what I want to do for a career later on in life. Either architecture or some sort of design. But the a job involving some sort of media also appeals very much to me. I am really interested to give it a go at least. Even if I do decide it's not for me, there is no harm in trying things.
Although I'm still finding out what this class will be like, I'm very excited to continue with it, to see if I love it so much to include it in a career for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment